KÉPAF 2013 is the 9th in the series of conferences of the Hungarian Association for Image Processing and Pattern Recognition. This is a regular national meeting of researchers in image processing and pattern recognition.
KÉPAF 2013 follows the successful 2011 edition held in Szeged. The conferenc is now organized by the Image Processing Laboratory of the University of Pannonia. It will take place in Bakonybél between 29 January and 1 February, 2013.
The program of the conference will include invited talks, regular talks, and the biennial meeting of the Hungarian Association for Image Processing and Pattern Recognition (KÉPAF). The proceedings of the conference will be published in electronic form.
The Attila Kuba Prize will be awarded to a young scientist authoring the best paper to be selected among the KÉPAF contributions by the ad hoc Attila Kuba Prize Committee.
The working languages of the conference are Hungarian and English.
CALL FOR PAPERS:
The Call for papers is available in Hungarian and English language.
- 2D and 3D Vision
- Biomedical and Medical Imaging
- Computational Imaging
- Face, Gesture, Human Motion, and Biometrics
- Feature Extraction and Analysis
- Image Analysis
- Image Processing
- Image/Video Storage, Retrieval, Coding, and Authentication
- Industrial Applications
- Matching, Registration, Alignment
- Motion Analysis
- Object and Scene Recognition
- Other Applications (Microscopy, Materials Science, ...)
- Parallel Processing on GPUs and FGPAs
- Pattern Recognition
- Remote Sensing
- Segmentation and Grouping
- Shape Representation and Analysis
- Statistical Models and Visual Learning
- Video and Event Characterization
|Paper submission opens:||September 30, 2012|
|Deadline for paper submission:||November 19, 2012|
|Notification of acceptance:||
|Deadline for camera-ready papers:||January 9, 2013|
|Registration/payment:||January 9, 2013|
|Conference:||January 29, 2013|
We look forward to welcoming you in Bakonybél at KÉPAF 2013.
organizers of KÉPAF 2013